Outlook security settings and file attachments...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mcseguy9

I installed sp2 for Office 2000 and now I don't receive all email attachments. I know that it's because of the sp2 upgrade. I'm wondering how to turn off these settings, or at least make it so that I can receive all of the attachments as I did before.

I am not sure if this will apply to SP2 for Outlook 2000, but I know it works with Outlook XP which has the security feature for attachments installed by default. Here is a Microsoft Article, It is worth a try.

http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...0331&iterationID=1&sessionID=anonymous|139583

(If for some reason the link doesn't work, go out to the MS Knowledgebase and choose Outlook 2002 and type in "outlook blocks attachments, and the name of the article is OL2002: Cannot Access Attachments (Q290497)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online