Outlook send/receive error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mterry

I am getting the following error message on one of my email accounts using outlook. I am using windows xp, yahoo incoming mail and comcast outgoing server. My other email account has the same settings and does not get this error. Any ideas on what the cause & fix is for this?

Thanks in advance,
Marge

Task 'Michael - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ??RR problem retrieving message.'

mterry said:
I am getting the following error message on one of my email accounts using outlook. I am using windows xp, yahoo incoming mail and comcast outgoing server. My other email account has the same settings and does not get this error. Any ideas on what the cause & fix is for this?

Thanks in advance,
Marge

Task 'Michael - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ??RR problem retrieving message.'
I have same errors ..any solution is suggested ?? Appreciate if you help me Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online