Outlook Send/Receive Intermittent

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Joey444

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help? Upon opening my Outlook it starts and sends/receives just fine. After 5 mins when it runs the send/receive process again it stalls and no more emails can be sent/received. On trying to send an email (Just text no attachments) it crashes.

While in the process of the second send/receive attempt I can see it pauses on 'Synchronizing [email address] for inbox'.

I have to close the program and open it back up again to sort of 'Refresh' it. On occasion it doesnt even open and i have to restart the laptop...

Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20210310073504.000000+000
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10, CPU Count: 8
Total Physical RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 237 GB (35 GB Free);
Motherboard: LENOVO LNVNB161216, ver SDK0J40709 WIN, s/n PF18GRFM
System: LENOVO, ver LENOVO - 1, s/n PF18GRFM
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Also are you using POP or IMAP type of access?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online