1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Outlook set up problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Ian168, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian168

Ian168 Thread Starter

I recently brought MS office 2007/using Windows 7-on laptop/trying to install Outlook without an e-mail account. Have gone through the set up wizard-but it won't complete. I only want to use the Outlook for its calendar. I do have email accounts- "mail.com", "hotmail", & virgin. My internet is via virgin media. When I click on install wizard " without email support-finish" I get a message comes up which says "can't open default email folder.The information store couldn't be opened". Have been trying for 3 days to do this, I am not very computer savvy, so if you can help it is ok to to explain this to me in idiot fool proof language. I have set up the MS office 2007 on the laptop, with key code,my laptop is a lenevo, but old one. Any help or advice anyone can give would be most welcome-cheers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1227438

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice