Solved Outlook something went wrong

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jnix

Whenever I open an email in Outlook, I get a message "something went wrong, Refresh your browser". This just started happening today and happens in Firefox and IE. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
jnix

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Is that Outlook.com or the Office program Outlook?

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
What happens if you log out of your account and then log back in?

jnix

No change. I have the same problem using another computer.

jnix

I'm using hotmail. Today it's working fine, so I guess i was an intermittent problem with outlook. Thanks for your help.

jnix

I'm using hotmail. Today it's working fine, so I guess i was an intermittent problem with outlook. Thanks for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online