1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook Still Giving Me Problems

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by GLYNNROY, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. GLYNNROY

GLYNNROY Thread Starter

Right I am thinking this email account is more trouble that its worth....

I am set up with imap account with aol I write a messaage press send............This then goes into my outbox and stays there..............I open the outbox up and it says at the top this message has not been sent ............Why oh why wont it send my messages.

Please help me I am going crazy.:mad:

2. gurutech

gurutech

What happens when you click the Send/Receive button?

3. GLYNNROY

GLYNNROY Thread Starter

What happens is,it looks like it is going to send it then about 20seconds later the little folder at the end turns to open so it hasnt been sent,when I opened the enail in ly outbox there is a message saying ``message not sent``so I press send and still nothing

Attached Files:

4. Lentheman

Lentheman

I've come across problems like this myself. Try making copies of the messages sitting in the outbox, delete them from the outbox as well, then restart outlook and try sending them again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/449965

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice