1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook "undeliverable message" question...

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by scolie, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scolie

scolie Thread Starter

ok...this is my first time posting, hope i do it right. when i send a message in outlook (not outlook express) i get an immediate response from the 'system administrator' saying my message is undeliverable because "no transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient". i have no clue what that means or what to do about it. any help would be great! thanks.

2. MFDnNC

MFDnNC

3. capnnard

capnnard

I have a similar problem with Outlook. Unfortunately, it is an intermitent one - sometimes the mail goes through without a hitch, other times I try to send the same message for days without success. However, I am always able to receive messages. I suspect the problem has something to do with either the temporary internet address I'm being assigned or my ISP. This is a most frustrating problem. I have triple checked my SMTP and POP settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specifics: mail comes from "System Administrator" / subject is "undeliverable: xxx" where xxx is the title I assigned the message.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/281113

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice