1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook was installed 2/10/13 at 6:35PM w/out my permission

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Llanie, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llanie

Llanie Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 1534 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, 64 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 20481 MB, Free - 11061 MB; E: Total - 57678 MB, Free - 57480 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Computer Corp., 0G1548
    Antivirus: PC Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

:confused:I lost my Hotmail Account in November 2012. I had the account for over a decade. I contacted MS immediately, using another e-mail carrier unrelated to MS.

After approxiamtely 15 e-mails, and completing numerous forms, answering questions. My Hotmail Account was released January 2013, including all contacts and buisness related contacts. All those e-mails have been saved, after MS
    released my Hotmail Account in January.

Browser information from today was saved, while Outlook was being installed, I did everything to stop MS.

Please understand that when Hotmail was returned in January, my Hotmail Account Name was changed, and OUTLOOK was the format. I complied with their many requests.

More importantly in January, I had the OPTION to change from Outlook, back to Standard Hotmail. Which I did sucessfully, untill today, when MS installed Outlook. Since when, can MS erase messages, install Outlook without the end-user, Customer, agreeing....... Espically, before your eyes.

QUESTION: Does anyone know, how to contact MS (beside through repetive e-mails), and how to state the obvious to get them to return my Hotmail Account? Or, better yet, know technical method to recover the Hotmail.

Is their a Computer Expert to offer any ideas, that would be effective.

I am a Woman, computer literate, but, needing expert help with this ridiculous and unecessary issue. I have paid, enough money to recover and rebuild this Computer. After reading the many post and many technical issues, mine might seem extremely minor. I have had experience with EDS selling Hardware, Software, and etc. I am just in a different place and enjoy working on the Computer, therefore I want to keep my internet connection and Computer.

(y) Thank you in advance for your help and consideration.

2. Llanie

Llanie Thread Starter

:confused: My post is not resolved. Could someone please read and suggest methods to resolve.

Thank you for your help and consideration.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089032

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice