1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook XP Calendar Notifications

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Holly3278, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hi. I have Outlook XP and I am trying to figure out if there is a way to make the notifications that you receive of scheduled events come up without opening Outlook?

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    No.

But you may find a third-party utility that'll do it at www.slipstick.com

Good luck!

3. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hi. Just thought I'd let you all know that my problem is solved. Well, not technically. But I'm just tired of messing with it so we can close out this thread I suppose. Since Microsoft does not currently offer a feature for Outlook XP on Calender Reminders outside of Outlook, I'd rather not use a 3rd Party Program. But anyway, I did find a program called CyberSecretary which I downloaded and tried to use but it wouldn't work. It acted as though it were missing a DLL and made me look for it so I just deleted it off my hard drive and gave up. Thanks for your help!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115808

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice