1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Dr Jeep, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Jeep

Dr Jeep Thread Starter

how do i get values from an access database into outlook 98 forms combo boxes?

I don't need to write any valuse back to the access database as i am sending the form via e-mail.

anyone who can help me otu there, it would be much appreciated.

Dr Jeep

2. Peacock

Peacock

You have two options for combo boxes:

1. Right click on the combo box, choose properties, and set the Row Source Type to Value List, and in the row below, set the Row Source to the allowed values, like ["Dr.";"Mr.";"Ms.";"Mrs.";"The Hon.";"The Reverend";"The Right Reverend";"The Venerable";"The Very Reverend";"The Most Reverend"].

2. Set Row Source Type to Table/Query and in Row Source select the table or query with the info.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170415

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice