1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook07 is not sending all emails because of syncronizing

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by Maimonlao, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maimonlao

Maimonlao Thread Starter

Hallo,
    I have a Windows Vista Business with Office 07 (Outlook 07) and WM6 with my PDA. Since I have syncronized with my PDA, Outlook 07 can not send away all my Emails from the Outbox anymore. When I have just 1 Email in the Outbook, it tells me that 1 of 2 emails are being sent. But in the end, always one Email is not leaving the outbook. Sometimes it gets worse and the whole Outlook program starts to flash and sometimes it tells me that Outlook folder are syncronizing..... How can I solve this problem?:confused: Can you give me an advise?:)
    Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/703196

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice