1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook2003/2007 XP to Vista?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by goldcoaster, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldcoaster

goldcoaster Thread Starter

Hi,
    I have recently upgraded to Vista Premium.
    I used MS EasyTranfer program to grab my Outlook 2003 info and burnt it to CD.

now I have Vista running on a new Harddrive (the old XP is on another HD not used) and I am going to install Outlook 2007 - do I just run the easy transfer program in Vista and it will set up Outlook 2007 with the same accounts and mail/personal folders I had or do I need to setup Outlook2007 first with email accounts (I have four - 2 ISP mails, gmail and hotmail all on outlook2003) then do the transfer?

i am asking this because ages ago when I needed to reinstall XP/outlook I ended up with two inboxes.

I still have my mail (actually the whole previous install) on a hard-drive I am not using so I can always get data off there if I need.

Any info or hints to help me please.

cheers from Australia
    GoldCoaster

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543294

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice