1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook98/2k Custom Security Admin template

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by morpheus, Sep 22, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morpheus

morpheus Thread Starter

I'm using an Exchange server 5.5 SP3 with Outlook 98 and 2K clients. A few months ago I implemented the MS E-mail security update that locked down much of Outlooks features. So far I have made the public folder with all correct permissions, created the custom security admin template, and made changes to the clients registries to look for the template. I've fallowed the Administrative Template Readme.txt line by line and the Outlook clients are still at the same lock-down security mode. I can't seem to get my custom security setting to work! Any ideas out there?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!