1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

output streaked only when a document is printed from software!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mgdezigns, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mgdezigns

mgdezigns Thread Starter

Hp Deskjet F2180 all-in-one
    Windows XP

wierd problem, i do cleaning of my catridge by printing services all 3 options, clean, inetrmediate and prime, the result is perfect but when i print anything from a software, any text or photo from msword or photoshop or notepad, the printed out put is streaked and blurry totally unreadable. Is there anyway i can fix this at all [​IMG]
    i am attaching 2 images, 1 is test page print and 1 is an auto print after doing the "intermediate clean", i printed the test page after intermediate clean
    thx for the help

Attached Files:

2. Sponsor

3. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

Here is the support site for the HP Deskjet F2180 All-In-One.

You should add and save this site in your browser favorites/bookmarks list so you can readily refer to it when needed.

Here is the "Solve a problem - Print quality" section that you might want to browse through.

--------------------------------------------------------

4. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator It's My Birthday!

Its a faulty black cartridge commonly seen with re-filled/re-manufactured cartridges, even the test print quality is very poor.

5. mgdezigns

mgdezigns Thread Starter

yes the black HP cartridge was re-filled, replacing a new cartridge will fix it? thanks, gotta try that, time to spend some $$ :(
    thanks for the response
    MGdezigns

6. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

HP printers are finicky about using refilled and generic cartridges. You also risk damaging the printer by using them. Stick with genuine new HP cartridges.

-------------------------------------------------------

7. mgdezigns

mgdezigns Thread Starter

ok thx, i'll keep that in mind, i hope my printer is not destroyed just yet, it as an HP -refilled cartridge

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1019579