1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Overclocking in BIOS using ASUS mobo

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Macadonious, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Macadonious

Macadonious Thread Starter

I have the P4C800-E Deluxe modo and Kingston(x2) DDR400 Duel channel memory set-up. The problem is that when I over clock the processor I loose the 400MHz and it goes to 160Mhz, but i can overclock successfully. If I do not overclock, I can have my memory at 400MHz. So what gives? Why can I not overclock and have my memory at 400MHz? :mad:

2. Mr. PC Doc

Mr. PC Doc

I think that ASUS has an automatic thing that does that automatically if it is not overclocked properly.. it's really annoying.

3. Macadonious

What do you mean not overclock properly

4. Macadonious

Come on, someone has to know the answer

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217622

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice