Overclocking my card help..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PEP

Banned
I have a BFG Geforce 6800 GS AGP 4x/8x(4x for me) thats been pre overclocked already.. but i wanna do it more..

I was able to unlock the extra vertex sahder.. but with the pixel pipelines i get purple things on spots wheres theres light......

anyways i was wondering if anyone from experience or professionalism knows how far i can overclock the card... whether its just 3D performance and 2D perforamce (and something called low power 3d??) or just the type of overclock that doesnt separate them....

some numbers would be appreciated :)

I should also mention... i use rivatuner to overclock... i dont know how to check my default clock setting so someone will ahve to tell me...

the default overclock that rivatuner gives me is 201/599...

Also i need help with the fanning... how high should i set the percentage for fanning?? for whatever you might recommend to overclock...

i hope i gave enough information :)

PEP

Banned
say.. whats the recommende temp tahts good for an overclock and not too high?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online