overclocking problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

miro

I overclocked my cpu and my onboard music card does not work. i have intel p4 1600mhz and 512ddr mar mother board qdi platinix 2d. Can someone please tell my how to set the parameters so it can work ???
thanks in advance

What did you overclock it to? You probably raised the FSB too high for the PCI slots, so they started functioning weird. Your best bet is to lower the overclock some.

Yeah, I would revert back to a lower CPU clock speed. Increasin the cpu clock speeds up everything so ur PCI Bus speed is probaly runnin a tad too fast !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online