OverHeating 6 months HighEndComputer "bought on store"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

quitoalmeida

Hello ,

My computer :
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 32707 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, -1 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 475 GB (302 GB Free); D: 1851 GB (1848 GB Free); E: 11 GB (1 GB Free);
Motherboard: HP, 830C
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Issue: Every time i run a game, or a heavy task, my cpu just go crazy, to 90 º , im a noob on software knowledge.
My computer just freeze, #beeps# for 2 seconds, my headphone sounds go off, and the sound start running from my screen, that means , that my driver of sound go desactivated.

Need Help!

Thank you, sorry for poor english.

Sounds like your CPU heat sink is not installed properly or the heat sink compound is dried up. Is it a factory HP? Have you ever opened it up and blown the dust out with caned air?

quitoalmeida

Yes its from HP, yes i already blown away some air, nothing change, its a destokp , can you help me with something? I spend so much money on this , im sad :/

Like I said on the heat sink the push pins may not be installed correctly, If you don't know how bring it to some one that does or install a better heat sink. Don't know what HP put in there. If it is still in warranty bring it back.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online