1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Overseas Branch Connectivity

Discussion in 'Networking' started by syedmdsiraj5050, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syedmdsiraj5050

syedmdsiraj5050 Thread Starter

Hi...

I want to get some help from this forum. In my company we are using Fortigate Firewall Device that supports SSL VPN capacity. We have an Oracle Application installed on an Application Server. There is an inbuilt DHCP Server in the fortigate firewall device that supports upto 25 Users worldwide. hence when the overseas users connect to the VPN, they are automatically in a single network and are able to use the Oracle Application.

Now we are grown to more than 7 Locations overseas and average of upto 10 users in each location.
    We are now confused to choose options in changing the Infrastructure of our company.

Please tell us what is the standard that is followed in Enterprises that have overseas branches.

The one it comes in my mind is IPSec VPN Connectivity. please help me in this problem.

Thank You

Regards

Syed Mohammed Sirajuddin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!