Overseas Branch Connectivity

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

syedmdsiraj5050

Hi...

I want to get some help from this forum. In my company we are using Fortigate Firewall Device that supports SSL VPN capacity. We have an Oracle Application installed on an Application Server. There is an inbuilt DHCP Server in the fortigate firewall device that supports upto 25 Users worldwide. hence when the overseas users connect to the VPN, they are automatically in a single network and are able to use the Oracle Application.

Now we are grown to more than 7 Locations overseas and average of upto 10 users in each location.
We are now confused to choose options in changing the Infrastructure of our company.

Please tell us what is the standard that is followed in Enterprises that have overseas branches.

The one it comes in my mind is IPSec VPN Connectivity. please help me in this problem.

Thank You

Regards

Syed Mohammed Sirajuddin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online