overseas mobos

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lunchbox

im pretty sure i know the answer to this already but just wanted to validate my suspicions.

If i buy a motherboard from the US and try to use it in Australia will i have any issues with it because of the difference in power etc.

Im pretty sure that the power supply handles the raw power and regulates it to the board in the manner in which it needs it so then the amount supplied to the board would be dependant on the psu not the board, but just wanted to know for certain before i buy a mobo off ebay :D

could someone please let me know?

thanks

jiml8

There will be no issues. Your power supply will handle the issues.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts