1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

packard Bell 6200

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by Jim624, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jim624

Jim624 Thread Starter

I just got the above mentioned computer from a friend. When I got it home and booted it up it would not go past the Logo screen. I am trying to reformat it but have not had any luck. I can;t even get a boot disk to work in it, I can download the bootdisk for Win95 but in order to install it on a disk I need a Win95 or 98 machine. Is there a Restore CD or floppy that came with this computer ?? if so, do you know where I can get it. The Serial # is N068054022 it's a Packmate6200. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This Computer is going to be for my daughter for her school work. My friend told me that this computer worked very good and has not been used in several years.

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

You shouldn't post duplicate threads. This is already posted in another forum. Have patience...if you post in the wrong thread the mods will move it. Good luck and take care. angel :)

3. Jim624

Jim624 Thread Starter

Sorry about that....won't happen again !!!

I guess I'm just to impatient !!

Jim

4. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

No apology needed! :) I'm as impatient as they come! Have to duct tape my fingers! lol Take care. angel :)

Good luck sincerely on getting your problem solved! TSG will find the solution! Hang in there. :) Take care. angel :)

5. Davey7549

Davey7549

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!