1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Packard Bell Diamond 2450 Scanner

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dud, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dud

dud Guest Thread Starter

Hi all....
    a friend of mine has a month old scanner (see subject) that has just recently started creating off colour scans.
    He hasn't tried printing the result yet but assures me that the image on screen is very 'green' or 'browny'.
    He runs XP but the scanner is only a month old in termns of possession. I'm not sure how long it has been in existence.
    Thing is, does anyone else here own one and run XP? Have you experienced any problems? I've downloaded the XP driver from Packard Bell just in case but will that cure the problem?

Cheers!
    :cool:

2. bencpht

bencpht

I can't really recommend anything but getting a different scanner, I thought packard bell went out of business years ago. They were accused of using bogus parts in their pc's a while back.

3. robertbater

robertbater

Could you please help me, the drivers are lost for my Packard Bell Diamond scanner 2450, I noticed your friend has such a scanner and would be gratefull if he could send me a copy of the drivers for the operationg system ME.

Many Thanks

Robert Bater

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!