1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Packard Bell Dots Netbook Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dexter_453, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dexter_453

Dexter_453 Thread Starter

Hi Everyone

I poweron after 2 week my netbook Packard Bell DOTS and he says "No Found Boot Device" i enter in bios and in "System Information" the bios not detect the hard drive.

I plug off the hard drive of the netbook and i plug-in a other hard drive but the results it's not change.

So i Visit the site of packardbell and download latest version of bios and i flash it !!

I put in the original hard drive hitachi 250GB in a Netbook and poweon but is not change again.

So what can i do??

2. valis

valis Moderator

howdy and welcome. Sounds like the hard drive died. Run the mfg diagnostics on it.

3. Dexter_453

Hi thanks for reply

The hard Drive is Not Died Because i plug in on a Desktop Computer and Run the Test Tool For Hitachi Drive Fitness Test Tool i use the Long Test and passed with no errors.

And anotherone i try another hard drive new samsung and the netbook bios is not detected the hard disk again i reset the bios and reboot and the not change.

So can i do ?

4. valis

valis Moderator

if the pc isn't seeing the HD, that is your problem. Are you sure the cables are tight?

5. Dexter_453

It's Not Cable it's a Netbook.

It a connector sata solded in Motherboard is not cable!

6. valis

valis Moderator

that's beyond my expertise. Sounds like something broke in there, but I'm going to have to bow out.

thanks,

v

7. jamesx121

jamesx121

we apologize---
    looks like you are using a language translation device/ program to post here
    on web site----
    in English--- a data cable is connected between motherboard & sata hard drive----
    hope that comes across in translation----not a mess--

we think your problem is either the soldered connection on the motherboard
    or the data cable its self-----
    buy new data cable & check to see if works
    if not
    I would say take it to repair shop check motherboard soldered connection

James

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146303

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice