1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Packard Bell TS13 Easynote Windows 8 Downgrade

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mvhart1, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mvhart1

mvhart1 Thread Starter

Can anybody tell me the process or outline a tutorial for downgrading my operating system from Windows 8 to Windows 7 on my Packard Bell TS13 EasyNote Laptop. I have the recovery discs from when I first purchased the computer, but not really sure how to actually do the downgrade.

Thanks

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    This PC was purchased with Windows 7 pre-installed and you have a set of Recovery DVDs? If so ...

Just boot to the first DVD and you should be able to "recover to factory defaults." You could also check on Packard Bell's web site or in documentation you may have received with the PC for specific instructions.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!