packet writing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crhsfoot

Does anyone have any links to software for packet writing other than direct cd. i had too many problems with direct cd 2.5 and i would like to try something else. thanks

Bryan

Bryan
Most packet writing software comes packaged with the CD drives and is not sold individually. For instance, I use Prassi Abcd which came with my CDRW drive but the company doesn't sell the software direct. You can only get it when you buy the drive. Hopefully someone else will have some better luck locating some for you.

crhsfoot

i have direct cd 2.5, but i was looking for some other software if anyone knows where i can get it

Bryan

Bryan
Just to clarify this, I think your talking about CD Burner software not just the "Packet Writing" software, is that right? There is a difference. If you just want "Packet Writing" software then your asking for new software to drag/drop data files to a backup CD for instance. If you want to burn say Music CDs then your talking about Burner software and not packet writing software.

Also, what problems are you having with Direct CD? Are you sure it's the software that's causing it? Direct Cd is one of the best on the market.

[Edited by Bryan on 04-21-2001 at 08:55 AM]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online