1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Page Cannot Be Displayed

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Needhelpnow, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Needhelpnow

Needhelpnow Thread Starter

Before I start Congrats on egtting the server back up. Ok heres the deal I have been trying to go to a website but it keeps saying "Page Cannot Be displayed" but if I go to my friends he can veiw it without any problems. I have tried on both Of my computers and neither one work. They are hooked uop to a router those so could that be the problem maybe. I wouldnt Know. Your the expert on these things lol so I was wondering if you could help me?

2. Needhelpnow

Geuss no one can help ok I will look back later then

3. BillC

BillC

Is it just the one page that you're having this trouble? Could you post a link?

4. Needhelpnow

5. BillC

BillC

I tried your link and got a blank page. When viewing the source code, all that is there is:
    . It would seem to me that you and I have the same problem and I've not got a solution for you. Perhaps someone else has a solution. :(

6. Needhelpnow

Oh Ok
    Thanks anwyas

7. BillC

BillC

I just tried your site again and got the page. I'm thinking there was a server problem. Give it a go again now. (y)

8. Needhelpnow

nope still nothing. what site did you get cause i can get to the main page i just cant get to the donate page

9. mobo

mobo

Its working for me as well.

10. BillC

BillC

It sounds like you may have something blocking it like a firewall with privacy settings or someting in your browser's security or privacy settings?

11. Needhelpnow

well not trying to be rude but it might work for you but its not for me if it worked for me i wouldnt be asking.

12. mobo

mobo

Something to try would be to open internet explorer and click on tools / internet options / content
    Then clear the ssl state , close IE then reopen it and retry.

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217037

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice