1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Page Done w/ errors

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ju11an0, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ju11an0

ju11an0 Thread Starter

I am using IE7pro on Win XP. When I open IE there is a yellow yeald sign in the lower right corner of the bottom bar.
    When I right click it I get problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly.
    The detales or as follows
    line 1
    char. 1
    Error: Syntax error
    Code 0
    URL: then what ever page i am open to.

Any clues what this means and why is it happining

Thank you

2. redjuls2186

redjuls2186

hello, i am having the same problem. no matter what page i go to, it tells me done but with errors on page. also, a lot of the stuff that i should be able to do on each page is not working right, or at all. if i go to a gaming website, i am lucky if any will load properly or at all, and things run reaaally slow. like you, i have posted several times about this issue and no one seems to want to reply back. i see that you posted quite a while ago about this problem, did you ever figure out what happened or how to fix it? thanks!

3. ju11an0

ju11an0 Thread Starter

I switched to Mozilla Firefox. Plane and simple it's the best browser out there.
    I was hearing about it for a while but was skeptical to move away from MSIE7pro.
    I have MSN as my ISP an their browser is the worst.

Try Firefox, I bet you will never go back to IE

4. one.sensei

one.sensei

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697744

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice