Page Done w/ errors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ju11an0

I am using IE7pro on Win XP. When I open IE there is a yellow yeald sign in the lower right corner of the bottom bar.
When I right click it I get problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly.
The detales or as follows
line 1
char. 1
Error: Syntax error
Code 0
URL: then what ever page i am open to.

Any clues what this means and why is it happining

Thank you

hello, i am having the same problem. no matter what page i go to, it tells me done but with errors on page. also, a lot of the stuff that i should be able to do on each page is not working right, or at all. if i go to a gaming website, i am lucky if any will load properly or at all, and things run reaaally slow. like you, i have posted several times about this issue and no one seems to want to reply back. i see that you posted quite a while ago about this problem, did you ever figure out what happened or how to fix it? thanks!

ju11an0

I switched to Mozilla Firefox. Plane and simple it's the best browser out there.
I was hearing about it for a while but was skeptical to move away from MSIE7pro.
I have MSN as my ISP an their browser is the worst.

Try Firefox, I bet you will never go back to IE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online