1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

page isnt redirecting properly

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by spacee, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacee

spacee Thread Starter

Hi,
    I need help, I'm not THAT great w/ computers, so bare with me. I have an emac and I use Firefox. Im trying to get onto my myspace account for the past 3 days now and i cant. everytime i try to go on the website, it says "the page isn't redirecting properly" and the it says Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete" underneath that it says "This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies." and then there's a try again button. ive tried to go to the home page, but i still cant get on it. i accept cookies and i havent disabled them either so what should i do? everyone else i know can get on the website so i doubt its the myspace page. any idea what's going on? help!:(
    Thanks!

2. Augie65

Augie65

Try this, in Firefox> Tools> Options> Privacy tab, click on the Settings button under Private Data. Check all the boxes then click OK. Then click the Clear Now button and then OK. Close Firefox and then try again. If it still will not connect, try it is safe mode.
    Start> Mozilla Firefox> Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). It it then connects, it is an extension or theme effecting Firefox.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541463

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice