Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Page numbers

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  susanrose9 
#1 ·
I have been trying to print out 150 pages with numbers in the header..100-250..I have followed instructions in help, but only get the first number..100.. printing out on each page..can someone help me please?

#2 ·
What program are you using?

In Word 2000, Choose View-->Header & Footer. Click on the Page number button and specify Start at 100.

Make sure you aren't stopping your pages with section breaks or continuous breaks but rather that proper page breaks are inserted or else Word will think your document is one long page :(

#3 ·
Thanks for replying..I am using Works Suite 2001..I have been doing what you suggested in headers & footers, and have done nothing about any page breaks etc...I just wanted each number to be printed on the top of each page, so I can print something else on them later. I am obviously not doing something!!! Can you guide me from here?:rolleyes:

#5 ·
Where did you insert the header, on page 1 or page 100? I would remove the header, save the document, open it again and insert a header on page 1. Format the header to have page numbers and set the page number format to continue from previous selection. When printing go to file>print and set the page range you want to print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.