1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

page size in acrobat

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by americamba, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. americamba

americamba Thread Starter

I have someone's pdf but it is 8.5 x 11 and I want to change it to 6x9. I thought it would be enough to save it as word and then work there. But this doesn't work. Word complains about columns, margins etc. I can't make it happy.
    I would prefer to do in the pdf.

any ideas? thanks, Frank

2. weirdtoys

weirdtoys

Did you try converting it to a word document first?

try using this
    http://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

you can do other things also options are on the top , have a play with it and see if it works for you

3. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Word uses the page size of the currently active printer. You may need to set up a virtual printer with the sizes you want.

4. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Import it into word, select / create a new page size, apply to the entire document and then save as pdf.
    Should work.

5. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

Do you have the full version of Acrobat (not just Reader) or another PDF printing program? You can print your current PDF to PDF and change the print size to 6x9. That'll leave you with a new 6x9 PDF.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143705

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice