1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Page won't update, maybe ISP caching? Unsure.

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Barlew, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Barlew

Barlew Thread Starter

site: http://www.habbo.com
    overview: Habbo is an online social community where you can login/chat with an avatar.

I am having problems accessing their game client. I can login to my account on the homepage fine, but when I try to enter the actual client it redirects to a 'maintenance break' parking page. The maintenance break finished over 12 hours ago, and other players can log back in fine - but i'm still getting redirected to the maintenance page.

I have deleted all my temporary files/cookies and refreshed, given it 12 hours but still no change. Is there a chance my ISP has cached(?) the maintenance page and is redirecting me to it automatically? Can't think of a reason it would be doing it.

note: The problem is the same for all the computers in the house using the same internet connection as I am.

Thanks for any help in advance,
    Lewis

2. Barlew

Barlew Thread Starter

any ideas?

3. Barlew

Barlew Thread Starter

bump again, no suggestions at all? asked on alot of forums and no real answers. Am in process of talking to isp at the moment.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/938590