page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

4plus2

Boy, I havnt even yet sorted out my XP problems on the Desktop now my Laptop XP is playing up as Im getting page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, first blue screen error in many years.
Apart from installing SmartFTP and SecondCopy 2000 and coping files from my sick Desktop and having a CD-R in the drive I cant think what else could be causing this error. Happened two boots in a row (until I removed the CD).
I like to understand why these weird things happen. Any ideas please?

4plus2

I shall have a read - thanks.
I dont normally bother reading Microsoft google hits as they are either too vague or far too complicated!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts