paged pool memory

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

asuss06

after installing a new graphics card and trying to play a game, i instead received an error message saying that there isnt enough "Paged Pool Memory".
what is paged pool memory and how can i increase it? do i basically just have to add memory to my system?
thanks

Paged pool memory is a region in virtual memory which can be paged in and paged out of the system. Device driver which do not need to access the memory from DPC/Dispatch level or above can use paged pool. it is accessible from any process context.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online