1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PainKiller: Battle Out of Hell, Is It Good? Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Games' started by bobcoolos, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bobcoolos

bobcoolos Thread Starter

PainKiller: Battle Out of Hell, Is It Good? Yes or No?

I just got done playing PianKiller: Heavens Got a Hitman. And i thought it was pretty good tho a lil repitive. So for thos who have played/playing it or know about PainkKiller: Battle out of Hell, let me know what ya think of it. The Good (y) and the (n) Bad. : D

Thanks,
    Da Bob

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Usually if you enjoy one you will enjoy the other, but I don't know that game so wouldn't know. What type of game is it?

Nice specs btw :)

3. bobcoolos

bobcoolos Thread Starter

Its FPS game where fight enless craetures and mosters all the way to hell. And you pretty much just going around blowing the hell out uv anything that comes near ya.

The game had me wondering at first but it picked up as i got into it. Its only $20 and the Expanshion is also $20. Good graphics so it looks pretty nice. So im pretty sure ill get the Expanshion next time i go to Best buy or Game Stop.

And yea the specs on my computer ok/pretty good. I have mixed feelings About getting into the AMD 64 CPU's right now. But when i do im going all the way, PCI Express DDR2 And a Smoking Vid Card................... bla bla bla.

Copyed and pasted your sig and just changed it to my specs, lol. :D

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I figured :D Obivious (a member here) did the same thing with my C&C quote :D

$40 for two games is not bad. You might want to try www.half.com I just checked and no-one is selling it so it might be good :)

I think my machine just edged yours out though (200Gb hdd and 256Mb video) :D the CPUs are not any different.

As for the AMD 64, I would wait because the only software that would take advantage of it is Windows XP 64 Bit or the new Windows. By the time 64 bit is common it would have dropped down significally. Your current CPU is the one of the best right now. The last generation of the Socket A cpus..

5. bobcoolos

bobcoolos Thread Starter

Looked on that site and like you said they didnt have it in stock. I read about it on the game spy website and they said it was more of the same game with new mosters and levels. They were saying it had some long loading in Painkiller: Batttle out of Hell from some odd reasion.

Yea you got more Storage and your card has twice the RAM of mine so ya got me beat, lol :eek:

6. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    ya though it's probably the same as yours :D the clock speed on mine is 250Mhz

7. Insp3cta

Insp3cta

Just because your video card has 256mb doesnt mean its good. That 9700PRO is a very good card, and I would prob take it over your card any day. Generally 256mb is only worth it with the higher end cards like the 6800 ULTRA or X800 XT PE. Painkiller is a very good game, u can download a demo at NVIDA's site.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!