1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Paint doesn't work !!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by chazshep, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chazshep

chazshep Thread Starter

When i click on paint on my desktop or my program menu it wont work. when i right clicked on paints icon and clicked properties it said where the exe. file was so i manually browsed that folder and clciked on ti AND it still didn't do anything it just came up with the egg timer next to the cursor and it didn't do anything. can sum1 plz help? :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. daz1

daz1 Banned

try add remove programmes on left add remove windows components keep double clicking on accessories till you see paint and see if installed , u can then uninstall reboot then reinstall or try start run type sfc /scannow to reset all windows files

3. chazshep

chazshep Thread Starter

cheers dude (y) (y) (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540836

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice