1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Paintball=BAD!!!

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by MatthewHols, Apr 19, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. MatthewHols

MatthewHols Thread Starter

man this hurt...
    [​IMG]
    Overall it was a REALLY fun day.

WHY WONT IT WORK?

2. cheese

cheese

3. deuce

deuce

I've never gotten any as bad as that....but I'm sure it just depends on how he was playing. Wearing just a thin t-shirt and with rough and close play could leave some marks like that maybe....who knows.

4. tnik

tnik

and having refs making sure that guns are set to a safe PSI helps too.. I know a gun I used to use could get around 100 PSI without breaking the ball in the chamber...

5. Ciberblade

Ciberblade Retired Moderator

it can happen...I was playin at dusk, no refs, mask fogged up...got shot in the throat from 5 feet. It was bad! :mad:

tnik: like your sig! funny!

6. THoey

THoey

I just went playing today. The boy got into it and since I have to drive there... Well, I now have my own equipment and we go a couple times a month (all this 40 year old can handle).

Unfortunately, I couldn't see the picture...

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221805

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice