• White

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

valis

And I'm going to cover the why do you want to paint it part.

If this painting laptops becomes popular I want the concession for paint remover and WD40 to clean out the gummed up hard drives and fans

How about whatever color you want :confused:

BTW, be sure to sand and use a primer, and I'd probably use auto paint to make sure it's going to be sturdy -- add a clearcoat to it as well.

Knotbored said:
If this painting laptops becomes popular I want the concession for paint remover and WD40 to clean out the gummed up hard drives and fans
I assume he's going to remove the shell before painting it...

valis

i'm not assuming anything. But if i see him post about overheating problems, I know what I am giong to suggest first. ;)

smooth

Garrett
erick295 said:
How about whatever color you want :confused:
That would work as well :D(y) Or perhaps a nice Cyan? :p

valis said:
i'm not assuming anything. But if i see him post about overheating problems, I know what I am giong to suggest first.
:p

EasY_TargeT

I have painted laptops in the past, but Im not sure what color to paint this one. I strip the laptop completely down to just the case. The motherboard and everything is taking out.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
This has to rate right up there with some of the screwiest threads I've seen. :rolleyes: How in the world do you expect anyone here to know your tastes? Frankly, I think the whole of painting the laptop is a bit daft. :confused:

EasY_TargeT

well i have my choices down to the above, but icant figure out which color i want, I have also considered a lime green. With a decal of the lid

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online