Palm m505

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PC_DISK1

Hello,
I have this html file and its about 200 pages. Is it possible to somehow copy it into my palm, so I can view it anytime I want?
Thanks

Yes, that is possible, but you would probably need some kind of viewer capable of displaying an HTML file on your Palm. Have a look at AvantGo.

If you can save your HTML code in a Word document, then Documents To Go should be able to display it. (DTG comes preinstalled on your 505).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online