Palm Multiple Users

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AirPolgas

I have the same problem as this guy. Unfortunately, his message got no reply :( I hope mine does not suffer the same fate:

http://www.palmblvd.com/boards/General/messages/2343.html

Hello, I hope this isn't too stupid a question - and I hope it hasn't been covered so often you all get mad:

I have two Palms with two different users/names: Jonathan and Michelle. I would like one, Jonathan, to synchronize with Outlook and the other, Michelle, with Palm Desktop. The one that synchronizes with the outlook, jonathan palm, does just fine. Problem is the one I want to synchronize with the Palm Desktop - michelle - does not. (Neither one show up in the Palm Desktop - although both user names are listed). When I try to configure Intellisync lite for the michelle palm, either I have to choose none or outlook (or lutus which I don't have at all). There is no Palm Desktop option and I don't want Michelle to synchronize with outlook because then all the information on the two palms get mixed up!

Again, I'm sorry if this is completely basic - but I really could not find an answer anywhere in the Help.

Thank you for your time,
jonathan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts