1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Palm synchronization problem with Works Task launcher calendar

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by mdupre, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mdupre

mdupre Thread Starter

I use Windows XP Home Edition.
    I installed PalmOne Desktop software on my Dell computer to be able to type addresses, appointments, etc. on the computer and have it appear on my Palm Zire m150 and vice versa. Everything always worked fine.

Then I decided to synchronize data between the Works Calendar and the Address book of my device, so I set up synchronization by following the directions in Works Task Launcher.

Now the sychronization between my Palm program and my Palm hand-held no longer works. It freezes up in the HotSync process when it is trying to synchronize the date book. I suspect the problem is with the Works Calendar addition to the mix.

Works gives no instructions on how to disable what I enabled, i.e. the Works calendar-Palm pilot connection.
    I don't need or want the Works calendar and would not mind getting rid of it and all the data on it altogether, however, I can't afford to lose the Palm data.

Can you help?

Thank you,
    Madelyn

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/345683