Panasonic Lumix DMC FX 150 camera

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sleepyviolet

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC FX 150 camera which has always worked perfectly. Suddenly the button that takes the pictures will not press down. I think I must have knocked a button by mistake,

Can someone help please.

Thanks

Sleepy Violet

plodr

Liz
Same question was asked by someone in 2018.
I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC Fx 150 hardly used from new. I want to use it only as a point and shoot camera. Today the button won’t go down to take a picture. Can someone please tell me how to set all the buttons to use it as a point and shoot camera.
See if this answer works.
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/62024637

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online