1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by nanush27, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nanush27

nanush27 Thread Starter

Hi, I bought the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35, it is very convenient but I find that a lof ot pictures come out blurry if there is even a very small movement, can anyone tell me how to configurate it or what to do to avoid this?
    Sincerely,

2. linskyjack

linskyjack

You would want to use shutter priority mode and set your shutter speed higher. This of course requires that more light gets into the camera so that might effect your decision. The other option would be to use a tripod. That would allow you to use slower shutter speeds, but any movement will still be an issue.

3. bp936

bp936

Description of your camera sounds good, it says:
    maybe someone is shaking too much, use a tripod?

4. nanush27

nanush27 Thread Starter

Thank you so much, sorry to ask you again, but how do I set the shutter speed higher?

5. bp936

bp936

didn't you get a booklet with it? Find there about shutter speed, I don't know about that because I mostly use Auto settings on any camera and I don't have a fancy one like yours/ But even my cheap cameras make excellent pictures.
    Maybe when linskyjack comes on line, he can explain.
    In the meantime, look up info here:
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/came...dmc-fz35/panasonic-lumix-dmc-fz35-review.html

I always check at this site first, any information about cameras I am interested in.
    What I read, |I wish I had a good camera like that, the Leica DC-Vario-Elmarit Lens is one of the best.

6. nanush27

nanush27 Thread Starter

thank you so much

7. saraan2008

saraan2008

I like the fact that it has a good zoom and manual controls.

However, personally, I'd prefer a Canon Powershot G11 or SX20IS because those cameras have that wonderful flip-out screen plus a hot shoe for a proper flash, something that I think is very important if you want to get into photography at some level past using "Auto" all the time.

8. wilson44512

wilson44512

make sure that the image stabilization is turned on. i think theres 3 settings

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/923649

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice