1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Panasonic Tv as second monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nate8282, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate8282

nate8282 Thread Starter

I have a 52" DLP tv as a second monitor attached through pc-vga port. It looks great, it's just that is has flickering, does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of the flickering or atleast reduce it. My graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce 7300 GT. i have it installed on Vista Home.

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Check the refresh rate you're using, perhaps changing it might help.

I connected my 50" plasma to my new laptop using the HDMI connection, and it was rock-steady. I also tried the VGA connector, and that appeared to be fine too.

3. nate8282

nate8282 Thread Starter

i already had the refresh rate to it's highest settings. I did get rid of the flickering however by making the tv the default monitor.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/573810

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice