Panda Internet Security Cookie Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BAW

Hi Guys ive just installed panda Internet Security, just the AntiVirus, Anti Spyware/Dialer/Spam Protection - No Firewall or Web Content Filtering.....Everything seems ok BUT...If i go to a website like hotmail or these forums i can login no problem and ill try to view or post a message and it will ask me to re-login and it has then lost my username info which is usually stored there, the only way i can get to post or view a mesage is to disable Panda?

Do you guys have any idea why??

I have also noticed that it has limited me viewing several websites like www.mess.be when i click it it half loads then just stops, but when i turn Panda off it loads fine? :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online