1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pandigital Problem

Discussion in 'Android Phones and Tablets' started by dragonfly0213, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dragonfly0213

dragonfly0213 Thread Starter

How do I go about finding the user manual for the Supernova Pandigital. I've seen posts that say it's on the Pandigital website, but can't find it. If I can't have a manual I need to know how to remove a downloaded file.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

A device manual isn't going to have that kind of information. How, exactly, did you download a file? Using what app? You may be able to delete files with a file browsing app. Depends entirely on what you're really talking about.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061644