1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pando - Safe or Not-Opinions please

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by cardlady47, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cardlady47

cardlady47 Thread Starter

I have been using Pando for a while now and have never had any problems with them or anything I downloaded. But recently I received an email that Pando has caused problems for people and that when they tried to uninstall it, it wasn't allowed.
    I uninstalled, with no problems I might add, but I felt erring on the side of safety was better than possibly messing up my computer.

Has anyone here had any experieince with them, good or bad. Please advise since I really would like to use it.

I checked on CNET Downloads.com and they don't say anything bad.

Thank you:confused:

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Never heard of it. I usually use YouSendIt to send large files. There are other options as well for sending Large files to people.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!