pandora problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jtn3833

I'm trying to access the website pandora.com which is a great way to discover new music. The application is Flash and for some reason the Flash is not coming up on my computer. I'm not sure what the problem is but the Flash simply doesn't run in either IE6 or Firefox2. The page seems to display fine (with just a blank area where the Flash would be) but I can't access the music application.

Any ideas?
JTN

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts