Paper Airplane Game

76.84! I didnt think i'd get it through the window at first. Is it supposed to do loop-de-loops after it goes out? :confused:

76.603 ----- with 4 loop-de-loops

I can empathize with you val, I didn't think I would ever get through the window (I hope you aren't as constipated as your avatar looks ;) )

DarqueMist said:
(I hope you aren't as constipated as your avatar looks ;) )
oh you little snot! :D I'm supposed to be one mad chick! :D

This is my constipated look (so i'm told). Its what I used to look like when I was Democrat! :p

Attachments

Skivvywaver said:
I am going to rip that ceiling fan down. :D Keeps shredding my plane.
yep...I had that problem too! I got it out the window twice...and every other attempt has hit the ceiling or the stupid fan!

valley said:
oh you little snot! :D I'm supposed to be one mad chick! :D
lol ... if you were as constipated as that chick looked, it goes without saying you would be one mad chick :p

DarqueMist said:
lol ... if you were as constipated as that chick looked, it goes without saying you would be one mad chick :p
Thats it, i'm changing my avatar right now!!!! :D *rushes off to search for a fluffy bunny pic*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts