paper feeds crooked and jams in epson workforce 500

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nogoodanswers

the last thread I read provided no good information on WHY the paper feeds crooked. there is no paper jam!! Is there a known chronic problem with the paper feed on these printers? Is it a roller problem? HELP !!

Hello and welcome,I had an Epson workforce (forgot what number) and always had the same problem.I would contact their support and that is what they told me all the time that paper was jammed.I got so tired of it I went and bought a Brother printer when there was a sale and it is great.Came with 2yr. warranty and lifetime tech support. Good Luck Bob

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If the rollers look shiny and smooth you could try roughing them up with a fine grade sandpaper, don't over do it just do enough to remove the shine. Then clean the rollers with a lightly water dampened cloth followed with a dry cloth before using the printer again.

nogoodanswers

the rollers look very dirty not shiny but will try it anyhow, nothing ventured nothing gained. thanks.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Good luck, you could skip the sandpaper part at first and see how they look then, if not shiny see if it's any better.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online