Paper jam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
I assume you mean how do you reset the printer after the physical paper jam has been cleared. If that is the case, there should be a Stop/Reset button on the main controls, if so, press it. I have a different model PIXMA, so you might not have that button; if you don't, turn it off, wait about a minute (really wait a minute or it will not fully reset), then turn it back on. That should do it, if not, post back and I'll try to help you clear out the error state.

veeahtee

Thank you for your help. I did turn the printeroff for a while, nothing happenened so I physically managed to pull the wad of paper out and the problem was solved. No further problems

Yeah, you have to pull the paper out by hand, or tweezers, or pliers, or stab at it with a knife, whatever works. :)

I'm glad it's working!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts